littlelaughalot

Monday, August 21, 2006

What's in a name?


Many, many years ago, when I was in primary one, our school took part in the village gala day! Even though I was only five, I can remember very clearly that the theme for our class in the parade was Indians! The teacher took each child individually and gave them their own unique Indian style name.

When finally kneeling before me she paused, wondering what name she could give me. The teacher then went away and busily made up our classes feathered headbands which our names would be printed on.

The next day when presented with our headbands the teacher said that she had the perfect indian name for me......little laugh alot!

It's always stayed in my mind through the years...

and I kind of like it!


Can't guarantee always making you laugh, and don't even know whether I can stick this blogging malarky out, but hey....I'll give it my best shot.

Posted by littlelaughalot :: 11:24 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------