littlelaughalot

Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Good advice.

Been hearing a lot from anonymous lately....unfortunately nothing remotely constructive but instead trying to be destructive....this is why sadly I have had to limit the freedom of leaving comments. I'm very flattered that you still take time to read my blog and I hope that you continue to do so....and so how do I respond....read this...

Rom 12:14,17,21

Ask God to bless those who persecute you�...yes, ask him to bless, not to curse... If someone has done you wrong, do not repay him with a wrong. Try to do what everyone considers to be good... Do not let evil defeat you; instead, conquer evil with good.

Pretty good advice....and I'm going to take it. I will not return evil with evil....I am not going to put you down or slag you off....but instead I am going to pray for you. Pray that this terrible bitterness that you seem to have goes away...so that not only can you be of real help to others, but you can enjoy your own life more. All the best my friend...and God bless.

Posted by littlelaughalot :: 11:34 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------