littlelaughalot

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Feeling miserable!

Aaaah...I've cold the cold! Runny nose...then blocked.....then runny...then blocked....I wish it would make up it's mind....a thumper of a headache, sinus pain, sore throat...the works. I have the strangest airy sound in my ears ....probably because of the void that is in my head...yeah...I'll say it before you do!

Saw this and thought that this was an ingenious design....not way up there in the heights of fashion...but essential when experiencing the dreaded run.

So anyway, I have done as much as I can do around the house just now before my head explodes. I'm going to have some lunch, that's if I can actually taste some flavour...and then I am going for a lie down before school is out.

Posted by littlelaughalot :: 12:24 pm :: 5 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------