littlelaughalot

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

George

Hey Thomas....we have another pet. Yes that's right...another one! We already have a dog, two gerbils, and 3 budgies...but now we have a hamster called George. Why George...well Miriam said that he looked like a George...so there you go! Went into pet shop to buy budgie seed, had my two girls crying and pleading for George...and my heart was torn. Will I buy him...no I won't ...well maybe I should....no don't be silly...and then when Miriam actually went and got the woman to get George out and into a box, I knew that that was that! We were now the proud owner of yet another pet. What a sucker!

Anyway, he is pretty lovely. The picture above is not George.....I couldn't take a picture as Thomas has the camera away with him...but this is pretty much what he looks like! Quite chubby and fluffy!

So...Thomas what do you have to say to that?

Posted by littlelaughalot :: 1:08 am :: 1 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------