littlelaughalot

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!

"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times.....always with the same person"

Thomas and I are kind of postponing our Valentine's Day in a sense till in a few weeks time. This year Thomas and I will have been married 10 years, and although we don't celebrate our anniversary until June, we decided to book a weekend away in March for just the two of us. June is a busy time with the summer holidays and everything so this seems like a good time. We have booked into the Point Hotel in Edinburgh for a few nights and I can't wait. We have a double jacuzzi suite and it has its own separate lounge with a 42" plasma screen. Looking forward to a wee bit of luxury. I will most definately be coming home looking like a prune....spending most of my time in the jacuzzi.

So, we decided that we would give each other cards and declarations of our love to each other then. But I can't let the day go by without saying "I love you Thomas" and to thank you for all that you mean to me.



Posted by littlelaughalot :: 11:05 am :: 0 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------