littlelaughalot

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Sorry...sorry...sorry

Sincere apologies for neglecting the blog! The last week and a half have been HECTIC!!! Last week most nights I was door to door collecting for The Salvation Army's Red Shield Appeal which we collect for annually. So with work in the mornings, then Miriam to get from school at lunch time (still only in for a half day at school!!!) ...housework and seeing to the girls in the afternoon, and any spare moment making my cards... then making dinner...eating it very quickly so that I could meet up for 6 o'clock for collecting...get back at around 9ish and finish off more orders on my cards until about 1 o'clock most nights...or should I say morning.......unfortunately I couldn't even find the energy or thoughts to blog.

This week I've just been trying to catch up on things. The card making has really taken off and I am making Christmas cards by the dozen. Next week we will be out collecting again so who knows what will happen next week.

Anyway...seems like a good opportunity to say "thank you" to all of you who have read my blog and have left comments. It's really been encouraging...so "Thank you".

Posted by littlelaughalot :: 9:37 pm :: 3 Comments:

Post a Comment

---------------oOo---------------